Concentrate on self care and follow these six tips to access your own innate power to love!
- Make sure you’re getting enough rest and drinking enough water to keep you hydrated.
- If you are grieving, release your grief by crying freely. When that wave passes, start having fun. Laughter and joy are the best medicines for the blues.
- Find some purposeful pleasure like a walk in the woods.
- Try listening to uplfting music or call a friend for a movie or brunch.
- Get plenty of enjoyable exercise, like a dance or yoga class.
- Have more than one session with your Grief Coach. They will help you come to a peaceful place during this time.If you don’t have the support of a Grief Coach this would be a great time to start working with one.
Another great resource:
Zero Limits – The Secret Hawaiian System for Wealth, Health, Peace,
and More, by Dr. Joe Vitale
More about Dhyanis’s grief coaching services.