A recipe for discovering happiness, even in the midst of grief? Forgive everyone and treat yourself like your own best friend.
Concentrate on self care and follow these six tips to access your own innate power to love!
- Make sure you’re getting enough rest and drinking enough water to keep you hydrated.
- If you are grieving, release your grief by crying freely. When that wave passes, start having fun. Laughter and joy are the best medicines for the blues.
- Find some purposeful pleasure like a walk in the woods.
- Try listening to uplfting music or call a friend for a movie or brunch.
- Get plenty of enjoyable exercise, like a dance or yoga class.
- Have more than one session with your Grief Coach. They will help you come to a peaceful place during this time.If you don’t have the support of a Grief Coach this would be a great time to start working with one.
Another great resource:
Zero Limits – The Secret Hawaiian System for Wealth, Health, Peace,
and More, by Dr. Joe Vitale
More about Dhyanis’s grief coaching services.